Customer First Plumbing Inspection (CFPI)
Brewer Enterprises Inc. is part of the family of Brewer Companies -- providing plumbing services to new construction and commercial services within the surrounding cities. With over 300 employees, we provide service to customers large and small. We have locations in the Phoenix and Tucson areas and planned expansion in many areas of the Southwest areas.
Brewer Enterprises Inc. is seeking a highly motivated individual for our Plumbing Inspector position. The following skills are required for this Plumbing Inspector position:
• Basic understanding of plumbing OR the ability to learn basic plumbing skills. Full plumbing skills are NOT required for this position. This is an entry level position.
• Mechanical ability and ability to learn, demonstrate and discuss mechanical items.
• Strong customer relations skills.
• Effective computer skills.
• Able to solve / resolve all plumbing related customer issues and problems.
• Ensure quality work and cleanliness of the home during and following work.
• Maintain and build customer loyalty through great service.
• Communicate effectively with team members both inside and outside of Brewer Enterprises Inc.
• Ensure accurate invoicing and final customer satisfaction.
• Basic (non plumbing) hand tools.
This Position Also Requires
• Demonstrated past success with a company completing tasks on time and meeting deadlines.
• Attention to detail.
• Effective verbal communication skills.
• Ability to keep a schedule even while traveling to multiple appointments in the Phoenix area.
• Showing up at your best every day…. With a professional appearance and the ability to interact comfortably and effectively with customers.
• Qualifying to drive Company vehicles including one (or less) ticket OR accident in the last three years.
• A background free of felony convictions verified by a background check.
• Ability to pass a drug test and remain drug free during your entire time with Brewer
Benefits of this Position. . .
* Strong pay, we are the leaders in our industry.
* A stable, team focused environment.
* Company sponsored health, dental and vision insurance.
* Company provided life insurance and a 401k with matching funds.
compensation:* Strong pay, we are the leaders in our industry.