Position: Field Assistant
Brewer Enterprises Inc. is part of the family of Brewer Companies -- providing plumbing services to new construction, commercial and residential customers. With over 300 employees, we provide service to customers large and small. We have locations in the Phoenix and Tucson areas.
We are currently seeking a skilled and motivated individual to join our team as a Field Assistant. The primary responsibility of the Field Assistant is to provide support to the field operations team in the execution of their duties.
· 1+ years’ experience as a Residential/Light Commercial New Construction Plumber OR experience in leading residential and commercial new construction plumbing.
· Ability to read, interpret and understand blueprints and/or plumbing ISO’s.
· Have skills in ABS, copper and plastic water supply piping.
· Possess strong soldering and other piping connection skills.
· Able to work with truck stocking, packing slips and other types of inventory control.
· Schedule and coordinate field task to for completion.
· Maintain scheduling.
· Quality Control, and assist field staff.
Personal Skills Required:
· Able to assist teams of construction plumbers, work with customers and also other company leadership.
· Strong new construction plumbing skills.
· Demonstrated success with completing tasks quickly as well as meeting quality requirements.
· Attention to detail.
· A customer service focus, both for internal and external customers.
· Effective verbal communication skills.
· Strong problem solving skills.
· A willingness to learn.
· A professional attitude and appearance.
Benefits of this Position:
· Your own company vehicle, with full maintenance, fuel and other expenses paid. Vehicles can be taken home and are fully available for your commute to and from your jobs.
· Strong pay, we are the leaders in our industry.
· A stable, team focused environment.
· Company sponsored health, dental, vision and disability insurance (after SHORT waiting period).
· Company provided life insurance and a 401k with matching funds.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who participates in E-Verify and drug testing
For additional information about Brewer Enterprises, please visit our website at www.brewercompanies.com.